Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I made 'Sound Off' this week

Did you catch this item in Monday's "Sound Off" column?
Tony, Tony, wherefore art thou Tony? I see your face almost everyday in the paper and wish I could read your blogs, but don't have access. The last time I persisted and by coincidence several columns by Tony Phyrillas were printed in a short amount of time, then nothing. Must I form a coalition of supporters without the Internet to protest the exclusion of his columns in the paper we pay for?

MISSING OUT
Thanks for the support. I feel bad about people who don't have a computer or Internet access. And I can't believe politicians are trying to remove more information such as legal notices from newspapers by putting them on government Web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home